Careers at The Card Co.
The Card Co. was created in 2011 out of our passion for unique, handmade wedding invitations and stationery. Today we are renowned as one of the most trusted bespoke occasion stationery provider, offering an extensive collection of luxury wedding invitations and accessories to customers in the UAE and around the globe.
We derive our inspiration from our appreciation of the rich and diverse tastes unique to each culture, gaining insight from fashion, art, architecture and interiors. The Card Co’s exclusive collections encapsulate the fusion of ancient and modern, with traditional calligraphy sitting alongside modern, clean design.
Luxury Stationery Executive
The Card Co. is looking for a Luxury Stationery Executive. You will be a key point of contact between The Card Co. and our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews orders and makes recommendations on the most economical and efficient method to get the desired results.
- Establishes pricing, standards, specifications, and management control: works with the production/pricing manager to provide accurate price quotes to meet client budgets while maintaining Card Co pricing guidelines.
- Generates ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Networks by attending key events and representing TCC professionally.
- Reports daily sales figures and metrics on a daily basis.
- Maintains the front display and the overall tidiness of the branch overall. Ensures everything is in its correct place and constantly updates the display.
- Provide excellent customer service and meets sales targets.
- Stays abreast of competing markets and provides reports and insights on market movement and penetration.
- Locates areas of improvement and proposes corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Addresses customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Maintains quality check on all finished pieces.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the printing or retail industry.
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- Goal oriented, results driven and self-motivated.
- Professional and presentable.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and standards.
- Excellent organisational skills.
To apply for this position, email careers+thecardco#ae to submit your CV, current portfolio and covering letter detailing why you would be a good fit for The Card Co. team.
No agencies please.